Sunday, 4 October 2015

My WEEKEND DISCOVERY: Nobody's Child #newbrand


This weekend I discovered the BRAND-SPANKING new label: Nobody's Child. Launched by some seriously STYLE-SAVVY industry insiders, the online brand is all set to bring us on-point clothing and accessories at competitive prices (music to our ears, no?) and, without compromising on quality or ethical standards. Get ready to browse through some cool, aesthetically chic pieces for the perfect #AW15 style. Set to launch on the 1st October (the website goes live tomorrow (CLICK HERE to log on now), prices range from a mere £4 to £45 (hurrah!), and I can't WAIT to get my mitts on the above beautiful black lace top and skirt! 

Click HERE to discover more from Nobody's Child








All images are sourced from Nobody's Child/I am online PR

Like this post? Click on last week's WEEKEND DISCOVERY:

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig