Wednesday, 7 October 2015

My MID-WEEK MOMENT #Gemma Roe


So, one might class me as a shoe-aholic, and I don't mind admitting that I am *she says as she crawls out beneath a GIGANTIC pile of stilettos*, and who, I ask you, can blame a girl when shoe labels like GEMMA ROE are arriving on the scene? It was, therefore, a complete NO-BRAINER this week to feature the brand-spanking new shoe designer as my MID-WEEK MOMENT. Stumbling across her FIERCE designs at this season's #LFW Designer Showrooms, as I said in the last post I briefly mentioned (CLICK HERE to read it), it was shoe LOVE at first sight. Her shoes are like the fashion love child of Sophia Webster and Nicholas Kirkwood, and her debut collection (charmingly named 'Tropical Disco' - because who wouldn't want to go to to a tropical disco...and in these shoes??) for #SS16 is SERIOUSLY, earth-shatteringly fun. It is an easy choice, therefore, to add these little beauties to the TOP of my wish list for the new season (what? I'm organised! One must start their #SS16 wish list's ASAP). Scroll down to see the collection and what my ULTIMATE favourite picks are! Let me know in the comment box below which pair you'd sell your wardrobe for... 

CLICK HERE to discover more from GEMMA ROE 













All images are sourced from GEMMA ROE

Like this post? Click on LAST WEEK'S MID-WEEK MOMENT:

Share:

1 comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig