Monday, 26 October 2015

DATE FOR YOUR DIARY: I SPY A SAMPLE SALE #EEK


DATE FOR YOUR DIARY: I don't know about you, but when I get wind of a SAMPLE SALE my breathing quickens and I go into a kind of mini-shopping-lust-meltdown. Just the mere IDEA of a sample sale makes me break out into an unattractive, so un-fashion, sweat. And the below is of no exception. Cue wide eyes and hand-flapping (to reduce hot-flush). So, if you want to get hold of some SERIOUS labels check out the DESIGNER SALE below and all it's details, and get those elbows and handbags at the ready...


Sample sale image is sourced from Fashion Edge 
Campaign shot (top): sourced from River Island/GPS Radar

Like this post? Click on the below:

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig