Monday, 31 August 2015

RIVER ISLAND #AW15


THE NEW SEASON is hovering on the horizon and I'll readily admit I've already purchased my #AW15 coat. Not only this but the high-street giant, River Island's FRESH autumnal collection looks super HAWT. Get ready to embrace their FRESH new selection of plush, tailored coats, soft faux fur and ever-so-chic winter-appropriate culottes (when worn with knee-high boots). Pair all with a hint of snakeskin and a camel court shoe for evening and you've got decadent #AW15 luxe in an instant. 

Click HERE to discover more from RIVER ISLAND.






All images are sourced from River Island/GPS Radar

Like this post? Click on the below:

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig