Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Oasis x The V&A #printscharming


Now, you know me...when it comes to a great collaboration, it's like proffering up a chilled bottle of plonk and a carbonara: I'm instantly wooed. Oasis has therefore really nailed it this season with the 2nd launch of their irresistable Oasis x The V&A collection; bringing charming prints, fabulous co-ords and more to you in a SERIOUSLY stunning package. The brand-spanking new drop debuts soft feminine lines, dashing two-pieces and dreamy A-line shapes, ALL flaunting a little bit of print history! I'm in, are you?

Click HERE to discover the collection & more from OASIS





All images are sourced from OASIS/OASIS PR 

Like this post? Click on the below:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig