Friday, 14 August 2015

Little Mistress #AW15


As the weather is currently so delightfully miserable...(excuse me but WHERE has the sun gone?), I thought I'd cheer you all up with the DREAMY new collection and fabulous campaign images from Little Mistress's new #AW15 Collection. Delivering, once again, on style, decadence and drop-dead GORGEOUSNESS, the brand has brought a new collection to the floor that no girl will be able to resist. Discover glittering maxi dresses, divine cocktail numbers and everything inbetween! My current favourite? The below BEAUTIFUL asymmetric number with tulle overlay...

But which is yours? 
Tell me in the comment box below! 

Discover more from Little Mistress HERE












All images are sourced from Little Mistress/Good Results PR 

Like this post? Click on the below: 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig