Sunday, 16 August 2015

East Coast Diner #Woodbridge


If you fancy a bit of American dining with a side of Brooklyn-style burgers and fries one weekend, the East Coast Diner in Woodbridge, Suffolk has it all, and with a splattering of cool, industrial interior-style and neon lighting (for some reason, I just can't resist neon lighting). Go for lunch and heavily indulge in the Double Chicken & Bacon Burger (I had this, it was *there are no words* delicious), or opt instead for one of their Posh Pizza's or a Big Apple-style Hot Dog. For those among us that hold a sweet tooth (myself included), their Mini Doughnuts, Ice Cream Sundaes and Pancake Stack will win your hearts, as will their DASHING array of cocktails and beers. It's a find you'll want to discover my friends...

Click HERE to discover more about the East Coast Diner. 






Like this post? Click on the below:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig