Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Get 20% off Adara Leigh of London #FABULOUS


If you've fallen as hard as I have for Adara Leigh of London's shoes, then BOY do I have a treat for you this Tuesday evening. The brand has given all The Fashion Ache readers an EXCLUSIVE 20% off all orders over £200! Just pop the code: 'Thefashionache' in at the checkout! 

Click HERE to discover my favourites from her 'Happy Leigh Ever After' collection, and HERE for my favourites from the Notting Hill line. 

Click HERE to discover more from Adara Leigh of London. 


All shoe images are sourced from Adara Leigh of London/Wingfield PR

Like this post? Click on the below:

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig