Tuesday, 9 June 2015

CUSTOMISED Rocket Dogs #WOOF


As you know, I recently attended the Rocket Dog bloggers breakfast at the Sky Gardens, London (if you didn't see it, click HERE to read my post) for a SERIOUSLY luxe, yummy breakfast! We were also given these super cool lace-up trainers from the brand to style up as we wish (pom poms, ribbon and every crafting tool thinkable were provided) and enter into their bloggers competition - where the blogger's instagram image with the most likes wins! If you #LOVE my urban-styled, biro-illustrated kicks - PLEASE click HERE and 'like' mine!

You can also find me on instagram by searching for the handle @thefashionache.
You can find & buy these kicks HERE too.   








Like this post? Click on the below:

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig