Monday, 1 June 2015

A NIGHT with Gizzi Erskine, i-D & Don Julio #LaCantinaPrimavera


Last week I was lucky enough to join Gizzi Erskine, i-D and the luxury tequila brand, Don Julio for 'La Cantina Primavera' a truly unique event that took place at Kachette in East London. With the likes of Mark Ronson, Millie Mackintosh and Klaxons band member Jamie Reynolds along for the ride, the luxury brand certainly showed us they sure know how to throw one hell of a night. Inspired by Don Julio Gonzales who re-imagined the spirit in a fresh, new luxury way, the event was a celebration of fresh, new thinking and bright beginnings. With a bespoke menu created by the one and only Gizzi Erskine (and it had some spice and fire to it! *cue my red face and a dash for water*), and a very cool, original tequila-tasting experience led by Don Julio's brand ambassador and mixologist, Deano Moncrieffe, it was with surprise and delight that I found myself enjoying the amazing drink's taste - be it in popcorn form, sorbet or cocktail!  


'“When iD and Don Julio approached me about hosting La Cantina Primavera I jumped at the chance.  The whole idea of celebrating fresh and original ways to enjoy food and drink is so me - I couldn't wait to work on a menu to match these amazing tequila cocktails. Tonight we are showcasing a truly unexpected side to Mexican food and tequila and putting them in the spotlight.” said host Gizzie Erskine.'






 Always drink responsibly. Head to Drinkaware.co.uk for all the facts. 

Images 1,2,3 & 6  and quotes are sourced from i-D/Don Julio

Like this post? Click on the below:




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig