Tuesday, 20 January 2015

VALENTINES #MyTopThreeGifts

Now, don't worry. I'm not about to get all soppy on you. This is just a pre-Valentine's inspiration post which you can jauntily copy the link to and send off to your BoyF as the BIG HINT (I know I certainly will be!). Top of the list, it's still THAT Topshop dress: delectable, timeless, and just plain BEAUTIFUL - it's a clear MUST to have in your wardrobe all season round. In at number two - it's these edgy fine jewellery drops from Ruifier London. Born to be worn together, and delightfully interconnecting, they're definitely a winner in the accessory stakes. Number three? It's all about these gorgeous Aspinal of London stationary pieces. I've got to say it - I can be a right stationary geek at times - and these delights really hit the nail on the head. So, what are you waiting for? Click COPY, PASTE and SEND. 


Images are sourced from:
Ruifier/Ruifier PR
Aspinal of London/Front Row PR

Like this? Click on:

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig