Tuesday, 7 October 2014

SUPERGA x Suki Waterhouse #AW14


Known for teaming up with some of the most distinctive British style icons in the industry (think Alexa Chung and Rita Ora), the iconic sneaker brand, Superga, have nailed it for yet another season with Suki Waterhouse as their brand ambassador, co-designer and latest face for their #AW14 campaign. Shot in London, the 60’s inspired shoot features the British actress and model showcasing the latest styles with stylish aplomb. Featuring six key styles for the new season, (including metallic silver, autumnal green and bold burgundy) the exclusive capsule collection features the classic 2750 and mid-top style (while the popular flat-form shoe style has been updated with a soft navy blue suede twist). Further to this, three exclusive flat-form styles in sugary pink or blue, bold red or navy, designed by Suki herself (and inspired by her time in Paris) are set to follow (in-store and online from the 8th October 2014).  

I am very excited about the launch of my new collection with Superga UK. I really enjoyed creating for the brand and adding a piece of myself into the designs. I hope that everyone loves them as much as I enjoyed making them.”  
Suki Waterhouse 

Click HERE to find your perfect pair. 






All images are sourced from Sugery Group PR/Superga

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig