Monday, 20 October 2014

Shop with the MALLZEE app...#now


The latest glossy shopping (+ sharing) app from MALLZEE is designed for the shopper on-the-go. Want to browse the latest new season drops from the likes of AllSaints, Miss Selfridge, DKNY or ASOS while hanging out the washing? Visiting the parents? Secretly...on the toilet? In the bath? While in the queue for the latest iPhone/collaboration from H&M/Kate Moss collection for Topshop...or even (stay with me here) while you're shopping?! With Mallzee you can. AND, the app will even let you know when that item you've been coveting is in the sale. I don't know why you're still reading this, click HERE and discover the app now (oh, and did I mention it's FREE to download!) 

HERE'S a few of my favourite things you can do with the APP...


Ted Baker images

Topshop/Mallzee App Images


All product & lookbook images are sourced from:
PR Shots

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig